- 1. Students applying for Lab technician course must have passed SLC with second division in aggregates.
- 2. Students applying for X-Ray technician course must have passed SLC with second division securing at least 50% marks..
- 3. Students applying from TSLC must have 69% marks..
- 4. The entrance examination covers Science- Health 35, Math-35 and English-30 5. with full marks of 100. The total duration of entrance examination will be of 2:15
- 5. hours and consists of multiple choice questions only..
- 6. Selections of students are based on the result of the entrance examination..
Numbers of seats for each faculty are limited (i.e.30/30 for each faculty).
[Note: To assist the students. (KAHS) conducts free entrance examination preparation classes through experts and experienced teachers]
- 1. SLC or TSLC mark sheet and character certificate.
- 2. Citizenship certificate
- 3. Physical fitness certificate